Our splicing machine allows us to work with various sizes of wire rope of different construction which range from 3mm to 76mm in diameter.
Socketing, Swagging & Other End Terminations
With the annealing machines installed, we can utilise the machine to taper the wire rope ends to avoid strands from loosening during operations. Socketing or swagging of different wire rope sizes can be also carried out in our workshop.
200 Tonnes Tensile Testing Machine
Our GERRO Tensile Testing Machine allows us to carry our load tests and destruction tests on any wire rope slings, chain slings, shackles and lifting belts up to 200 tonnes.
Wire Rope Spooling Services
MOM & In-House Testing & Certification
With the required space and machinery, we are able to conduce MOM testing and in-house testing and certification with our valued customers.
- home welcome
- about us who we are
- services what we do
- products what we sell
- Crosby Products
- Stud Link Anchor Chains & Fittings
- Stud Link Anchor Chains and Fittings Chart
- Standard Arrangement for Ships
- Stud Link Anchor Chain Coupling Chart
- Mooring Chain for Ships
- Testing Requirements (Lloyd's Register of Shipping)
- Testing Equipment (American Bureau of Shipping)
- Proof and Breaking Test Load Table
- Stud Link Anchor Chains and Fittings Table
- Lifting Chains
- Steel Wire Ropes
- Deck Equipment
- contact us get in touch